Have you ever wondered how to color your hair on your own? I’ve never had any luck doing it. Usually the next time I went back to my professional stylist she always mentioned that my hair’s been burnt. The only explanation I could give her is that I used store bought products.
She had mentioned that they are full of peroxide…even when they say they aren’t! I’ve just come across a highly rated video done by a professional hair stylist. I thought you might be interested in having a look.
Here’s a list of what you’ll need…
- Semi-permanent Hair color
- Developer (unless you bought it at the drugstore, they all come with developer)
- Flat hair color brushes (get them at any drugstore, in the hair color department)
- Latex or any kind of rubber gloves
- Glass or plastic mixing bowl
- Some Un-Petroleum (her fav, google alba.com, or un-petroleum to find it)or VASELINE
- A dirty old shirt that you don’t care if you get color on…same with an old towel to wash hair